When it comes to holidays, there is no other country that puts the UK to shame. If you are interested in music, food or art then there is a festival for everyone. Since we have done all the hard work for you, here is a list of the UK’s top festivals in 2024 where all you need to do is get on your couch with friends and family and head out to your favorite festival.
Music Festivals In The UK:
Camping at Glastonbury or a more convenient one-day festival like British Summertime at Hyde Park – the UK truly has something for every type of music aficionado. There is a wide range of genres—from ballet to rock — and there is something for everyone.
UK Art & Comedy Festivals:
Is music, not your thing? Do not worry as the UK has you intended with different kinds of art and comedy events.
The biggest UK comedy festival of all is undoubtedly the Edinburgh Fringe, which takes place in August. The Fringe involves three weeks whereby hundreds of performers become active all around the city. It’s where some of the top comedians get their start, so you may be lucky enough to see future stars here!
Then, if you are unable to travel to Edinburgh then why not try out Brighton or Bath for their fringe alternatives? Glastonbury encompasses art and comedy as well, not just music.
Food Festivals In The UK:
If you’re in the mood to attend a festival that will allow you to chill and relish some food accompanied by friends or family, then go for a food festival. Since there has been an increase in the number of food festivals that take place in the UK over time, we are here to select some of them:
In the first place, when you hear food festivals, chances are that The Big Feastival comes to mind. This event is perfect for the whole family because it also features live music and activities for children.
Second of all, there is Pub in the Park by celebrity chefs Tom Kerridge and Simon Rimmer. We provide group coach hire from Bath to Wimbledon and everywhere in between, and Pub in the Park visits many cities across the UK, so if you fancy a road trip we can certainly help.
The other famous food festival is the Taste of London. This food festival takes place in summer and winter, which is great to try the season’s specialties. Although known for gathering the most feverish London restaurants, Taste of London is an event that foodies cannot miss. Get to know more about UK Festivals and the best assistance from one of the greatest services known as Assignment Help UK.
There Are Many Other Festivals Which Include:
1. Glastonbury Festival: One of the biggest and most popular music festivals worldwide, which takes place in June normally.
2. Edinburgh Festival Fringe: The largest international arts festival with theater, comedy, music, and so on in August.
3. Notting Hill Carnival: A dynamic and highly colorful Caribbean festival that is held in London during August.
4. Reading and Leeds Festivals: Twin music festivals, held in August and incorporating rock, indie, and electronic genres.
5. Latitude Festival: July has an eclectic arts and music festival that showcases various performances.
6. Download Festival: A rock and metal music festival that is usually held in June.
7. Chelsea Flower Show: A famous Mayflower show in London highlighting gorgeous garden designs.
8. Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo: A grandiose performance of military bands and shows with Edinburgh Castle as a backdrop, taking place in August.